Rustic Potato Wedges
A lightly posher take on a portion of chips… make these crispy and rustic potato wedges as part of your Halloween party spread. They’ll be snapped up in a flash.
- 1kg medium-sized potatoes, sliced into wedges (skins on)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp cornflour
- 1-2tsp smoked paprika, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Coat your wedges with 3 tbsp of oil, garlic and season with salt & pepper – spread them over a baking tray and cover with tin foil. Pop in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Then take off the foil and sprinkle your wedges with cornflour and paprika. Roast for a further 35-40 minutes until browned and crisp on the ages.
- Once cooked they’re ready to eat and add a dip of your choice!
Ready to try this Rustic Potato Wedges recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.