Frankenstein Twix Treats
- 3 oz white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp green food colouring gel
- 12 x 85 oz Halloween fun size Twix
- 12 pretzel sticks, halved
- 3 tbsp chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 24 small candy eyes
- In small bowl, stir together melted white chocolate and green food colouring. Dip each Twix into bowl, shaking excess chocolate back into bowl.
- Transfer to parchment paper-lined tray. Place pretzel stick halves on each side of Twix in lower third of bar to resemble Frankenstein’s bolts. Sprinkle tops of each Twix with cookie crumbs to resemble hair. Let stand for at least 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Scrape melted dark chocolate into piping bag fitted with small round tip. Pipe 2 dots onto each Twix; press candy eyes onto dots. Drizzle melted chocolate in crooked line for mouth.
Ready to try this Frankenstein Twix Treats recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.