1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper on a baking tray and roast for 20-25 minutes until cooked.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon oil in a dish with half the garlic. Season, then add the steak and coat in the mixture. Set aside.
3. Place the green beans, red onion and halved cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
4. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, and remaining oil and garlic. Set aside.
5. Heat a chargrill over high heat. When hot, cook steak for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
6. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly and toss with salad ingredients and roast potatoes. Drizzle with the dressing, then sprinkle with parsley.
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN