Directions:1. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, vanilla protein powder, sweetener of choice and sea salt and mix well.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, add the peanut butter and brown rice syrup and heat until melted and mix to incorporate.
4. Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and stir until fully combined. The mixture should be crumbly. Slowly add almond milk, one tablespoon at a time, until a very thick dough is formed. Stir through the white chocolate chunks, dried raspberries and cranberries until fully incorporated.
5. Using your hands, form small balls and press down to a cookie shape on the baking tray.
6. Using a fork, press down on it twice and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before consuming.
- Depending on the protein powder and/or if you use all oat flour, you'll need to adjust your liquid mixture.
- These can be stored at room temperature. If refrigerated, thaw very slightly.
- The granulated sweetener of choice is optional - for a sweetener cookie, add 1-2 tablespoons.