1. In a bowl poor cooked brown rice and 1 tsp chilli powder, salsa, kidney beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes, spring onions, lettuce and red pepper.
2. Season with salt and give the bowl a good stir until all ingredients are mixed up.
3. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat on barbecue for 30 seconds (alternatively microwave them on a microwaveable plate).
4. Evenly distribute the mixture across the tortillas and roll up.
5. Wrap them in foil and place on the bbq for around 5 – 10 mins.
6. Remove from bbq and cut in half.
You can view our Vegan Burrito recipe video here