1. Place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and process to a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and mix together.
2. Press the mixture into the base of a 20-22cm spring-form tin and refrigerate.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the Philadelphia Original, icing sugar, vanilla extract and double cream, until stiff.
4. Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface. Chill for approximately 3 hours.
5. Just before serving, remove the cheesecake form the tin. Chop some of the Giant Buttons into halves and quarters, leaving some of them whole. Arrange the whole and chopped Giant Buttons on top of the cheesecake to serve.