Who doesn't love a bit of cake? Why not try out this delicious cake recipe that uses Onken 0% Fat Strawberry Yogurt. Perfect with a cuppa!
1. Preheat the oven to 170 (gas mark 4). Grease & line a 9 inch round cake tin.
2. Combine yogurt, sugar & eggs in a large bowl and beat until well combined. Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt, and mix well. Fold in the sunflower oil until incorporated, taking care not to over mix.
3. Spoon into the prepared baking tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 30-40 minutes.
4. Leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Serve with fresh strawberries and a light dusting of icing sugar.