80g cadbury Mini Eggs
100g rolled oats
200g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsb bicarbonate of soda
A pinh of ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
100g soft light brown sugar
2 large rip bananas
2 large free range eggs, beaten
60g butter, melted
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180*/160*c fan/gas mark 4. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Put the Cadbury Mini Eggs into a sealable palstic bag and smash them into small pieces with a rolling pin.
3. Mix together the oats, flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
4. In another bowl coarsely mash the bananas with a fork and mix the beaten egg and melted butter into them. Add this mixture to the dry oat mixture, then fold it through gently with a metal spoon until everything is combined. Finally, stir in the smashed Cadbruy Mini Eggs. Do not overmix. Divide the mixture between the paper cases.
5. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until they are slighly risen and golden brown. You can test whether they are cooked by inserting a skewer into the middle of one - it should come out clean.
6. Cool the muffins on a wire rack before serving them warm or cold. You can store them in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
2.3g sat fat