The perfect Bonfire Night party recipe! Get your guests to build their very own gourmet banger.
- 6 Richmond sausages
- 6 hot dog buns
- Grated cheese
- Green chillies
- This is a super simple recipe and a great way to get creative with your food! First step is to cook your hotdogs until charred and juicy.
- Next, make sure your buns are cut and ready to fill.
- Fry your bacon and onions until crispy and pop them into separate bowls.
- Add your grated cheese to another bowl along with your chopped green chillies.
- Get out an array of condiments, the more the better.
- Then let everyone assemble their gourmet bangers, just in time for the fireworks!
Ready to try this Gourmet Bangers recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.