Extreme Chocolate Mug Cake
A mug cake with an explosion of toppings! Get making these for your friends & family and cosy up this Bonfire Night.
- 4 tbsp of self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp of caster sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tbsp of whole milk
- 3 tbsp of sunflower oil
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- 40g of dark choc, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- First of all, measure all of your dry ingredients into a large mug.
- Next crack in your egg and add the vanilla extract, milk and oil and whisk it all together with a fork until your mixture is lump free.
- Add in your chopped chocolate and top with seas salt flakes.
- Now to cook in your microwave! You only need 1 ½ - 2 minutes or until the cake is firm to the touch.
- Now it’s time to add your toppings! Go wild with this and get creative. Extra chocolate, cream, chocolate sauce… you decide. Have fun with your guests and top your own when cooked.
Ready to try this Extreme Chocolate Mug Cake recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.