Turkey mince is really lean, so you can enjoy these delicious burgers almost completely guilt-free!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 600g Turkey Mince
- 3 tbsp Spring Onions, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 Burger Buns, halved and toasted
- Pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and form into 4 patties. Place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Arrange the burgers on a baking tray and cook on a preheated grill for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on a toasted burger bun with your own choice of garnish.
Chef's Tip! Because of the soy sauce, these delicious burgers need no extra salt adding, which is great if you're trying to cut down.