Competition 2020 – Costcutter Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2059678), whose registered office is at 3rd Floor Walker House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L2 3YL (Costcutter).
- These terms and conditions are the Competition rules (Rules). By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Costcutter reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Competition or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Competition, the decision of Costcutter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition the entrant must be 18 years old or over and resident in Great Britain. Only one entry per day per person is permitted during the campaign.
- The Competition will run from 10:00 01/12/2020 until 23:59 on 31/12/2020 (Closing Date). Entries received after the Closing Date or incomplete, illegible or delayed entries will not be entered into the Competition.
- Employees of Costcutter or any group company or any of Cost cutter’s retailers or any company, organisation or body involved in the Competition or any members of any employees’ or retailers’ families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Costcutter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- To enter the Competition entrants must visit the Costcutter “Shop local this Christmas” campaign page and scratch of the correct advent calendar day before answering the daily question correctly. to be entered into the prize draw. The entrant must supply their full name and email address before completing the calendar question. Once entrants have entered the Competition the copyright in the entry will be owned by Costcutter.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete.
- Costcutter assumes (and the entrant warrants) that by entering the Competition, the entrant has legal capacity to enter the Competition and agrees to the Rules (i.e. that the entrant is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is capable of being legally bound in contract).
- Costcutter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access or telephone charges (as applicable)
- The winners will receive.
Daily throughout campaign – 1 of £10 Amazon Vouchers
End of campaign – 1 of 2 Nintendo Switch Consoles.
- The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses. There is no cash prize alternative.
- Prizes are subject to change due to availability and may be replaced with product of same value.
- Winners will be chosen by a random draw within 10 days of the Closing Date. Winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the Closing Date. Failure to claim the prize within 5 days of being notified by Costcutter or otherwise stated in further communication may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner/s will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs and Costcutter reserves the right to use the names and county of residence of the winners in any publicity.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that any personal information provided with the competition entry may be held and used only by Costcutter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- Costcutter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of any prize. Costcutter will not accept (i) responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (ii) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The Competition and these Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.