Project: Ciderland Promotion
UK only. 18+. No purchase Necessary. Draw closes 30.09.19. To enter: Purchase a pint or bottle Magners Original or Dark Fruit from a participating outlet to gain a scratchcard and enter your code found under the scratch away panel, with your name and email address, at www.magners.co.uk/ciderland. Only one entry per person per day. Keep scratchcard. 1,500,000 scratchcards available for whole promotion, winners chosen by winning moments algorithm. Prizes: The prize pool includes 20 pairs of VIP festival tickets plus hundreds of secondary prizes to be won. Secondary Prize pool includes: 10 x fire pits, 16 x Large BBQs, 25 x Small BBQs, 20 x branded wellies, 50 x picnic throws, 25 x aprons, 15 x BBQ accessories, 100 x t-shirts, 20 x Crates of Magners (12x500ml) and 14 pairs x standard Festival tickets. 315 Prizes are available to be won. Full terms at www.magners.co.uk. Promoter: Magners ABI Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
OFT Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK only. 18+. No purchase Necessary. Draw closes 30.09.19. To enter: Purchase a promotional pack of Magners Original (18x440ml can pack, 10x440ml can pack or 8x500ML bottle pack) or Dark Fruit (10x440ml can pack) and enter your code found on the base of the can or bottle label, with your name and email address, at www.magners.co.uk/ciderland. Only one entry per person per day. Keep all packaging. 977,816 promotional packs available for whole promotion, winners chosen by winning moments algorithm. Prizes: The prize pool includes 20 pairs of VIP festival tickets plus hundreds of secondary prizes to be won. Secondary Prize pool includes: 10 x fire pits, 16 x Large BBQs, 25 x Small BBQs, 20 x branded wellies, 50 x picnic throws, 25 x aprons, 15 x BBQ accessories, 100 x t-shirts, 20 x Crates of Magners (12x500ml) and 14 pairs x standard Festival tickets. 315 Prizes are available to be won. Full terms at www.magners.co.uk. Promoter: Magners ABI Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
Full Ts & Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency for the purposes of this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Magners GB Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, C&C Group, its agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants, associates or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
2. Promotional Period: The promotion starts and codes are valid for entry from 00.01 on 1st June 2019 to 23.59 on 30th September 2019 (Closing Date).
3. How to enter - In Bar: Buy a pint or bottle of Magners Original or Dark Fruit or ask bar staff to receive an entry card and scratch to reveal the promotional code. You must purchase a promotional pint or bottle of Magners Original, or Dark Fruit or ask bar staff to receive a scratchcard to enter the promotion and you must keep your scratchcard in order to claim the prize if you are a winner.
4. How to enter – In Store: Buy a promotional pack of Magners Original (440ml Can: 18 x Shrink Pack & 10 x Card Pack; 500ml Bottle: 8 x Card Pack) or Magners Dark Fruit (440ml Can: 10 x Card Pack). Visit the website www.magners.com/ciderland and enter the code on the base of the cans or on the bottom of the label on bottoms in promotional packs along with your contact details, for an opportunity to win a prize. The code is a 12-digit alphanumeric code, which includes the Best before Date e.g. 31AUG18L6356.
5. Winners chosen by winning moments algorithm.
6. Entering your code: Visit the website www.magners.com/ciderland where you will be requested to enter the unique or batch code, your name, email address, mobile number and date of birth, for your chance to win a Ciderland prize.
7. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, text entries featuring spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital or lowercase letters will both be accepted.
8. No purchase necessary route: Ask bar staff to receive one scratchcard or send your name and email address to Magners Ciderland Promotion, c/o Multiply Agency, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh EH12 5AL. The promoter will enter on your behalf and only winners will be notified and will receive their prize within 28 calendar days. One entry per person per week, one entry per envelope. Illegible entries will be disregarded.
9. Only one entry per person per day will be allowed during the promotional period. Any additional entries will be discarded. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using multiple devices to circumvent this condition or using a computer(s) by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. All entrants into promotion will receive an email to confirm their entry.
11. Winner Selection: Prizes have been pre-allocated and randomly assigned to guaranteed winning time slots via a secure, independently verified computer-based program. If your time of entry matches the guaranteed winning slot or you are the first person to enter after the time slot has passed, then you will win the prize allocated to that time. There are 1,500,000 scratchcards and 977,816 promotional packs issued during the promotion.
12. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified instantly if they have won a prize. They will then be contacted by phone call via the number they used to enter, to accept the prize within 28 calendar days of the winning moment. In the event that a winner does not accept the prize the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement. Such prizes will not be reallocated.
13. Prizes: There are 315 prizes available to be won. The prize pool includes
- 20 pairs of VIP festival tickets including:
- 4 pairs of VIP festival tickets to Rewind Scotland
- 4 pairs of VIP festival tickets to Rewind North (Cheshire)
- 4 pairs of VIP festival tickets to Rewind South (Henley)
- 4 pairs of VIP festival tickets to Tramlines (Sheffield)
- 4 pairs of VIP festival tickets to Y Not (Derbyshire)
- All prizes are non-transferable, must not be offered for resale. Upon winning a headline prize Magners will arrange a date for the Ciderland experience with the winner. Once approved the prize cannot be postponed to a later date.
15. Secondary Prize pool includes: 10 x fire pits, 16 x Large BBQs, 25 x Small BBQs, 20 x branded wellies, 50 x picnic throws, 25 x aprons, 15 x BBQ accessories, 100 x t-shirts, 20 x Crates of Magners (12x500ml bottles) and 14 pairs x standard festival tickets.
16. If you are unable to enter due to an illegible code on can or any other reason e.g. computer failure please send in your name, house number, address, full valid post code, mobile number and email address along with the original promotional packaging to: Magners Ciderland Promotion, c/o Multiply Agency, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh EH12 5AL and a member of the promotional team will enter on your behalf. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 on 30/09/2019.
17. There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
18. Only one entry will be permitted per person, per week. Each code may only be used once to enter the Magners Ciderland promotion. All entries must be made directly by the person entering. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or the use of multiple devices are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. No bulk entries.
19. Prizes are restricted to one prize per person, per household for the duration of the promotion.
20. Where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their entry allowance or not complied with these Terms & Conditions in any other way, all entries received from that individual will be disqualified.
21. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
23. In particular the Promoter does not assume any responsibility, liability, loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with this Promotion:
a. for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise;
b. for any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Promotional Codes at any point in the operation of this promotion;
c. where there is no breach of any legal duty of care owed to the participant;
d. where any loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of breach of any such duty of care;
e. any damage caused to the prize after it has been despatched to the winner;
f. as a result of any delay or failure to perform any obligation to a participant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party;
g. where any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
h. for business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
24. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion. For more information please contact us via the ‘Get in Touch’ tab at www.magners.com. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
25. All information detailed at www.magners.com/win is correct at the start date of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in connection with this Promotion.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion entry.
27. By completing and submitting the information requested for participation in the Promotion, participants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose participants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with participants. If a participant has so elected, participants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotion and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the participant via electronic messaging.
28. For a list of winners’ full names and their counties, please visit www.magners.co.uk within 3 months of the closing date.
29. The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity, at the option of the Promoter, with no further recompense.
31. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
32. These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
33. This Promotion is administered by Multiply UK, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland on behalf of the Promoter.
34. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.