Costcutter Supermarkets Group Ltd (CSG) Prize Draw Terms and Conditions Dated: Thursday 11th June 2020
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of CSG, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon completion of the Costcutter Shopping Experience Survey you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. CSG accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
5. Three winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 6th July 2020 ("Draw Date").
6. Each winner will receive one Amazon.co.uk voucher worth £100.
7. Each winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before Friday 10th July 2020. If a winner does not respond to CSG within 7 days of being notified by CSG, then that winner's prize will be forfeited and CSG will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize will be sent to each winner by email within 10 days of being notified of their win.
9. The prize for each winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. CSG reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond CSG’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of CSG regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. CSG must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation CSG will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to
anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact CSG https://www.costcutter.co.uk/contact-us/. In such circumstances, CSG must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. CSG reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. CSG reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, CSG, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of CSG, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.