These flatbread pizzas can be made in a pinch using fresh ingredients, and they're great value for money too.
Ingredients (Serves 5):
- 200g Passata
- 5 Flatbreads
- 3 Mozzarella Balls, dried and torn into chunks
- Handful of Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Independent Tomatoes, sliced thin
- Independent Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Spread 1-2 tbsp of passata over each flatbread. Divide the mozzarella between the flatbreads, seasoning as you go.
- Top with the sliced tomato and basil and cook 1-2 flatbreads at a time for about 6-7 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
Chef's Tip! There's no limit to what you can top a pizza with, so this is a great recipe to use up any leftovers. Thinly-sliced broccoli, bell peppers, eggs, asparagus spears - these all make brilliant vegetarian pizzas!