Frozen Yoghurt Bites
These 3-ingredient frozen yoghurt bites are the perfect summer snack. Refreshing, sweet and oh so easy.
- 40g Granola
- 200g Greek Yoghurt
- 150g fresh fruit of your choice (i.e. berries, mango or pineapple), chopped
- Divide the granola between the holes in an ice cube tray - this will fill about 20-24 holes so you may need 1-2 trays depending on the size.
- Spoon in 200g Greek-style yoghurt to cover the cereal, then top each with a few pieces of fruit, copped if too large.
- Freeze the trays until solid (1-2hrs) or until needed. The frozen bites will keep for up to 1 month in the rays or can be transferred to an airtight container.
- Allow to soften for a few minutes at room temperature, then pop out of the tray to serve!
Ready to try this frozen yoghurt bites recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.