Philadelphia Cheesecake with Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons
Cooks3 Hours (Chill)
Create your very own magical dessert masterpiece for family and friends this Christmas! A sure fire way to satisfy that sweet tooth and pretty easy to make too.
- 2 x 340g packs Philadelphia Original
- 250g light digestive biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200ml double cream
- 1 x 119g bag Cadbury Giant Buttons
- Place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and process to a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and mix together.
- Press the mixture into the base of a 20-22cm spring-form tin and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the Philadelphia Original, icing sugar, vanilla extract and double cream, until stiff.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface. Chill for approximately 3 hours.
- Just before serving, remove the cheesecake form the tin. Chop some of the Giant Buttons into halves and quarters, leaving some of them whole. Arrange the whole and chopped Giant Buttons on top of the cheesecake to serve.
Ready to try this Philadelphia Cheesecake with Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.