Chocolate and Peppermint Mug Cake
This is the perfect post-Christmas feast sweet treat. Plus, super easy to make for yourself or another guest.
- ¼ cup of plain flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- ¼ cup of milk (+ 1 tbsp more)
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 squares of mint chocolate
- In a bowl mix together your dry ingredients.
- Then whisk in the milk and oil until everything is combined and smooth.
- Pour your batter into a microwave safe mug. Add in 1 of your mint squares of chocolate so it sinks below the mixture.
- Microwave the mixture for 70 seconds.
- Then it’s time to top it up! We add our other square of chocolate on top, so it starts to melt. Or even add some cream for extra indulgence... it is Christmas after all.
Ready to try this Chocolate and Peppermint Mug Cake recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.