Pepsi Northern Ireland Only Facebook Competition 2019 – Costcutter Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition is Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2059678), whose registered office is at 105 Duke Street, Liverpool L1 5JQ (Costcutter).
2. These terms and conditions are the Competition rules (Rules). By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. Costcutter reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Competition or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Competition, the decision of Costcutter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition the entrant must be 18 years old and resident in Northern Ireland [and must have a Facebook Page]. [Only one entry per person is permitted.]
6. The Competition will run from [06/05/19] until 11:59 on [28/05/19] (Closing Date). Entries received after the Closing Date or incomplete, illegible or delayed entries will not be entered into the Competition.
7. Employees of Costcutter [or any group company] [or any of Costcutter’s retailers] or any company, organisation or body involved in the Competition or any members of any employees’ [or retailers’] families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Costcutter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
8. To enter the Competition entrants must like & comment on Facebook post advertising the competition on Costcutter Facebook page. Entrants will be required to like the Competition post & tag two friends. Once entrants have entered the Competition the copyright in the entry will be owned by Costcutter.
9. By entering the Competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete.
10. Costcutter assumes (and the entrant warrants) that by entering the Competition, the entrant has legal capacity to enter the Competition and agrees to the Rules (i.e. that the entrant is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is capable of being legally bound in contract).
11. Costcutter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
12. Entry is free, but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access or telephone charges (as applicable).
13. The winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within 5-10 working days of the Closing Date by an independent person, selected by Costcutter, whose decision will be final.
14. The winner will receive [1 x Pepsi Max Champions League goodie bag) - 3 x Pepsi Max Champions League goodie bags in total to be won]
15. There is no cash prize alternative. The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
16. The winners will be contacted by [Via Facebook]. Failure to claim the prize once notified by Costcutter may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
17. The names of the winners will be published at the Costcutter Facebook page and will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by writing to: Marketing Department, Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited, Harvest Mills, Dunnington, York YO19 5RY.
18. The winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs and Costcutter reserves the right to use the names and county of residence of the winners in any publicity.
19. When entering the Competition, entrants will be able to agree to the storage of their details on Costcutter’s database so they may be contacted by Costcutter [or any member of Costcutter’s group] about its products and services. If the entrant wishes to receive any such promotional material, he/she may opt in by ticking the appropriate box on the entry form.
20. Costcutter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of any prize. Costcutter will not accept (i) responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (ii) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
21. The Competition and these Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.