- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit https://www.facebook.com/costcutter/ and like and comment on the relevant post with #impossiblepossible
3. The opening date for entries is 00:01 GMT on 02/01/2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is midnight GMT on the 20/01/2019.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per Facebook account. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions
6. Each entry:
- Must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
- Must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Unilever Breyers Delights and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos (other than those of Unilever/ Breyers Delights) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and
- Must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant) .
7. If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/ or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
8. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from https://www.facebook.com/costcutter/ immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove published entries from https://www.facebook.com/costcutter/ at any time without prior written notice to entrants.
9. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- One prize consists of twelve coupons, which will expire on the 31/12/19. There will be ten winners in total receiving this prize of twelve coupons. Prize delivery is available to UK addresses only; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available. The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
- The winners will be selected by a randomised computer draw from all entries received by the closing date. The first 10 people drawn will receive a prize of 12 vouchers each, valid from the date of claiming the prize until 31/12/19. One voucher can be exchanged for one free Breyers Delights 500ml tub of any variety, up to the maximum value of £5.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
14. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Breyers Delights & Costcutter Competition, Mesh Marketing, 12 – 16 Laystall Street, London EC1R 4PF within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
15. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
18. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).