A delicious one-pot dish that only uses a few ingredients!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 6 Independent Chicken Thighs
- 1 Independent Garlic Bulb
- 2 Independent Lemons
- Independent Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C (180C Fan).
- Place the chicken thighs in an oven proof baking dish.
- Quarter the lemons and place in the gaps between the chicken.
- Break up the bulb of garlic and scatter over the chicken and lemons - no need to peel the garlic!
- Drizzle over a generous amount of olive oil, scatter some dried oregano and finish with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Chef's Tip! Serve with some boiled new potatoes and steamed green vegetables to round off this healthy meal.