Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 3 Independent Chicken Breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Independent Onions, quartered and separated
- 2 Independent Red Peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 Independent Tomatoes, cut into chunks
- Independent Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the chicken cubes with the Worcestershire Sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. Cover and place in the fridge to marinade for several hours, overnight if possible.
- Thread the chicken onto metal or wooden skewers, alternating with onion, tomato and pepper pieces. Brush with olive oil and season.
- Cook on the grill for about 15 minutes, turning frequently, until the chicken has browned and is cooked through.
- Allow 2 skewers per person, serve immediately.
Chef's Tip! If you're using wooden skewers, soak them in water beforehand. This will prevent them from catching fire whilst on the grill!